Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tours and releases

Rosetta is touring Europe again in mid July with Kings Destroy.
Then, we will make our way to Australia for two weeks with City of Ships. Dates and routing for Australia are still TBA, but the tour will end August 9th.

Zodiak has begun work on a new record. Currently I'm working on sound design for a few tracks that Mick has sent me. They are coming along wonderfully.
Sometime next month I will go up to his studio record a small amount of vocals.

"Verse" will be released in March. The preorder is up: www.translationloss.com
Matt from Rosetta says it sounds like "Godflesh B-sides". Initially I was insulted. Now I'm rather flattered.


4 comments:

  1. Very cool that u work on a new Zodiak album. I found that band randomly a long time ago, but I didn't know this is you in that band (although i had a suspicion). I hope you come to Vienna again during your europe tour of Rosetta, was nice talking to you after the show

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please fit a Canberra gig in on your Australian tour :) we get passed over by heaps of bands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Though I saw you did in 08 so more of that haha :)

      Delete
  3. Hell yes to new Zodiak! I still listen to Sermons heavily

    ReplyDelete