I'm happy for the people who choose to share their enthusiasm for ADOM on line with us and eachother. Even the funny(yet critical) comments about how we “hump Neurosis on the daily” are fun, entertaining, and most of all, welcome. However my problem rests in the fact that those individuals who are destroying this record on message boards, (saying that we'll never do anything as good as TGS), are the same individuals that are going to come to Rosetta shows this summer and tell me how awesome they think ADOM is, and how great our back catalog is, and.....
“Oh.....by the way man, I just so happen to have a copy of my bands new demo for you”.
Nothing enrages me more than insincerity. So thank you to all the John Gnesons' out there who have honestly reviewed the record and not asked for a thing in return. Thank you to all those who have written about the record itself, and not some oddball rambling that has nothing to do with the record.
And Mr. Kevin Stewart-Panko, wherever you are, please lend your authority here so I can stop myself once and for all from sifting through the BS.

Just wanna say that the title song sounds a thousand times better on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk8fzWQLgfU
ReplyDeletethan on the album. Especially the instrumental part in the beginnning. Don't you think ?
At first, I was a little disappointed with ADOM; on reflection, I think that is only because you guys set the bar so damn high with your previous releases. Still a phenomenal album, though. Good luck with the tour. Please come back to Australia soon.
ReplyDeleteBLOGPOST OF THE YEAR, BTW DOWNLOAD MY BAND'S ALBUM HERE:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.bayifier.com/